Friday, May 7, 2021

Tuccamirgan Park May 2021


Our extra snowy winter this year provided several opportunities for the boys and their friend to enjoy our little town sledding hill at Tuccamirgan Park. So happy that even though they are growing up so fast, they still can enjoy fun ‘kid’ things together. They used the new toboggan they got for Christmas.

I did a pocket journal card for this layout. I learned about this technique last year, and have tried it a few times since, but I think this is my most successful attempt so far.


I thought I was done with this layout earlier, and even took a photo thinking I was done. Then, after a night’s rest, I looked at the layout in the morning decided to add more mixed media... sometimes I have trouble knowing when enough is enough as looking back I think I like the version without the mixed media better... oh well!

Featured Collection:  Echo Park Winter Magic.
Simple Stories alphas.
Picket Fence mixed media.

sdm-

No comments:

Post a Comment