Sunday, January 3, 2021

Happy Hanukkah Jan 2021

I used Vicki Boutin mixed media printed cardstock with some very old Stampin’up! Paper, gold buttons and sequin string, and decade old Chanukah paper, stickers and stamps I had in my stash. I also used some gold and blue washi, a menorah and title diecuts, Boxer scrapbooking blue buttons, Nuvo crystal and glitter drops, Gina K gold glitz glitter gel, Vicki Boutin matte acrylic gel and gold packaging dots I salvaged. I love my new kingart dual tip brush pens (#121 peacock blue) I gifted to myself for the holidays. Catherine Pooler Stone Blue premium die ink. Tim Holtz Distressed Oxide Wild Honey and Hickory Smoke. Fineline red tip and unknown ATG glue. CM 12” straight trimmer. I think my favorite hack of this page was using my CM picket fence border system cartridge to imitate candles. 

sdm-

This layout was based on January 2021 layout sketch #216 from Sketch N Scrap:


I also submitted it to the Paper Issues Light the Candle challenge.


 



10 comments:

  1. It's a great take on the sketch and love your mixed media work! Thanks so much for your entry at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Deanna. At first I thought it would get too busy with 7 clusters but I’m pleased in the end. Wishing you a Happy and Healthy and Safe New Year.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful job with the sketch!! I just love the background, it really pops your photos! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Lisa. I love the color of our Menorah and chose the background shades of blue purposely to match. So kind of u to notice.

      Delete
  3. Love your beautiful background aand thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Chris. Thx for providing this forum to share.

      Delete
  4. I love your take on the sketch an how you made it your own! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great layout! Love your background and your fun take on the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lori! Thx for the inspiration!

      Delete