Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Fall Palette #82 October 2020


Documenting a fall weekend down the shore at LBI last year. My husband and I got away from the kids for a few minutes taking a walk to Bayview Park.

sdm-


Cardstock: Unknown.
Patterned Paper: Studio Calico.
Embossed paper: Story of Us. I’m Yours.
Washi tape: Unknown.
Artist’s Loft Illustration Pen 0.3
Canvas Home Basics Burlap Sheet in Colors and Canvas Sheet.
Stampin’ Up! Silver Baker’s Twine.
Wink of Stella Brush Gold 101.
Studio g rubber stamp Hot Fudge Studio.
Distress Oxide Hickory Smoke and Speckled Egg.
Stencil: Heidi Swapp spray stencil. My Little Scrapbook Store.
Prima flowers.
49 Market Pixie Petals Mint.
CP Minis Icing on the Cake ink. My Little Scrapbook Store.
Thickers: Family. My Little Scrapbook Store.
Metal Brads: Unknown.

I also submitted this to My Little Scrapbook Store’s Halloween Crop Challenge 2020 #4 This is Us.




10 comments:

  1. Oooooh, these are such gorgeous photos! You scrapped them beautifully using our color palette! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharon. I loved this color palette. It forced me to ignore the stereotypical fall papers I have and think differently about fall layouts. We all like some of our own layouts more than others, and thx to your blog, I admit I love how this one came together.

      Delete
  2. Your layout is really beautiful. Great photos, fantastic design and take on the color challenge. Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx for your kind words, Carmen. Proper credit to my husband on the sunrise photo... he always wakes earlier than me and is rewarded by that view!🤣

      Delete
  3. Beautiful layout! I love all those hearts! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Lauren. The hearts are my favorite part, too.

      Delete
  4. Wow! Great photos and a perfect take on the color palette challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx sherri! I’ve been in a slump lately, and this challenge really gave me a lot of motivation.

      Delete
  5. Love the muted colors, they really make your photos pop. Great design and take on our color palette. Thanks for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Credit goes to the challenge designer for encouraging the color palette. I really enjoyed it. Thx!

      Delete