Thursday, November 5, 2020

Halloween fun #212 nov 2020




I love using up old stash, and I used a very old but cute set of Halloween paper for this layout.

I enjoyed this paper so much that I expanded the single pape sketch into a double page layout after I was done with the Sketch N Scrap challenge.

sdm-


Paper:
Patterned Cardstock: Stampin’up! Jen Lamb, representative.
Patterned Paper: Studio Calico. Michaels.
Solid cardstock: Recollections. Neutral.
Solid cardstock: Close to my Heart. Lagoon. Kristine Teanse, representative.
Fiber translucent paper: unknown.

Embellishments:
Brad’s: Eyelet Outlet. Small eye brads.
Quick quotes. Powderpuff chalking ink. Coal Miner.
Nuvo antique gold mica mist, ebony black crystal drops, and emerald isle vintage drops. My Little Scrapbook Store.
Halloween stickers. Unknown.
Marker: Stampin’up Stampin’ Dazzle. Silver.
Sharpie permanent marker ultra fine point black.



12 comments:

  1. Looks fun and love all the Halloween accents! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun page!! Love how you expanded to a 2 pager!! It's always fun to use up old stash for sure! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Lisa. Fun activities always seem to scrap faster, too!😉

      Delete
  3. You did an awesome job using up your stash, this is great! Love how you used the sketch and stretched to a double page layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute layout! Lovin' all the Halloween embellishments on this!! Love how you made the sketch your own!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Tammy sometimes Halloween embellishments can be cheesy but I was pleased at the balance I got w these.

      Delete
  5. This is a great layout and you did a great job turning it into a double pager! Love the way you did the paper...frames...for your background pieces. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Lori! I loved this paper so much I didn’t want to cover it up too much but still follow the spirit of the sketch. Thx for noticing.

      Delete
  6. Fun Halloween layout and cool take on the sketch too 🙂 Thank you for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tina. I have to remember in the future this technique, when I love the paper so much that I don’t want to cover too much up.😉

      Delete