Monday, November 30, 2020

lunchin ladies Nov 2020


Just a simple layout of my mom out to lunch. Sometimes the simple ones are so satisfying! I’ve been wanting to try this Heidi Swap Old School collection for a while, and I don’t have a huge amount, so doing this simple design makes me happy, as I have more left to play with! I instantly thought of this paper when I saw this month’s Stick It Down sketch.


I also submitted this to the Paper Issues November 2020 The Ties That Bind challenge.


sdm-

Featured Collection: Heidi Swap Old School. Supplier: Paper Issues.
Distress Oxide. Victorian Velvet.
Catherine Pooler. Stone Blue Ink.
Artist’s Loft 0.3 Illustration Pen.
Grommets: Unknown.
Fineline Red Top Glue. Supplier: Paper Issues.
Staples Date Stamp.
CM 12” straight and decorative trimmers.


4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty layout--I love the little tags, and it showcases your Mom perfectly. I agree sometimes the simple ones are the most fun to create. You did such a nice job with the sketch. Thank you for joining Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Sharon, wishing you and yours a safe and happy holiday season.

      Delete
  2. I love the ombre layering. It's understated and doesn't take away from the picture. Thank you so much for playing along at Stick it Down .
    Looking forward to seeing you again next time.
    Love Alex
    PinkCraftyMama
    Stick it Down DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx so much Alex. Really enjoyed this sketch. Grateful for all the DT does!

      Delete