Thursday, October 29, 2020

Hello October Oct 2020



 

I was inspired by the color palette on the mood board as well as the center column of the board. I wanted to recreate the rhythmic pattern the cityscape image creates at the 1/3 bottom of the page, and the two different sized circular images at the top 2/3 of the page, and reflect that on my layout. I really loved the egg shell blue color in the palette.

This fall, (and the entire year thanks to Covid) my husband and boys have spent a lot of time together running and biking along the D&R Canal on the Delaware River, while I’ve been recovering from an injury. They always send me photos while they are traveling along the river so I can enjoy the leaves and colors of fall simultaneously to them.


I also submitted this to My Little Scrapbook Store’s Halloween challenge crop 2020 #10.


sdm-

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful layout! Awesome take on the challenge. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete