Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Remember July 2020 Pick your word


Since the experience of the pandemic this year, I'm sure I’m not the only one more determined than ever to finish documenting and organizing our family memories. I never scrapped chronologically, but instead went back and forth between current and historical events. However, this year's experiences has inspired me be more aggressive and complete my older albums. This event goes all the way back to one of my very early albums that start having holes chronologically, so this challenge gave me a sense of accomplishment!

This fun visit with friends in Pennsylvania included a classic fireman’s fair just before the July holiday, so everyone was feeling patriotic.

It’s so fun to look back and remember how little our babies were then!

I submitted this in a Scrap Our Stash July 2020 challenge, as well as in the My Little Scrapbook Store July sketch challenge.

sdm-


REMEMBER
R: Ribbon (HSN and Stampin’ Up!)
E: Enamel Dot Stickers (Dollar Tree)
M: Marker (Prismacolor Crimson red)
E: Ephemera (repurposed flag greeting card)
M: Metallic Stickers (Dollar Tree - Nicole)
B: Blue Ink (Rubber Stampede)
E: Eyelet Outlet grommet
R: Rubber Stamps (AlPhaBeT)

2 comments:

  1. Really fantastic patriotic page! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx Chris! thx for the creative and fun challenge!

      Delete