Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Seeing Stars & S’mores March 2022




I’ve been saving all the s’mores references on the sticker sheet from the Simple Stories Happy Trails collection specifically to use on this page since our Lake Placid vacation, and finally had the opportunity to execute it. It was “s’mo” much fun and the stickers worked perfectly with the Lasting Memories #588 challenge.

I also used a Vicki Boutin Let’s Wander mixed media base sheet, along with some vellum, wood and plastic embellishments from that same collection.

Finally, I used a saved ephemera clothing tag for the title and made and embossed my own tags for the background.


In addition, I focused on using as many complimentary metallic paper and embellishment products I could find in order to use this project for My Little Scrapbook Store‘a Lucky Us March 2022 crop challenge #17. I especially liked the glitter frame and confetti from the Hey Santa collection. Sdm-

4 comments:

  1. Great job using the stickers and love the frame! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx deanna. i love using products from themed collections for other uses.

      Delete
  2. Awesome finishes for an awesome layout! Love all the extra details! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete