Monday, June 14, 2021

Sigma “Nu” Years Eve June 2021



I had the idea of using the two “zeros” in 2020 for a New Year’s Eve layout. This challenge from Lasting Memories provided the opportunity to get this yearly event documented.


Our college friends have been celebrating New Year’s Eve together for 25 years, so this Paper Issues was a great challenge to document our friendship. I purchased a great chevron stamp set at Paper Issues that I used for this layout.

I did a deep dive into my old stash and used some vintage StampinUp! paper, glitter cardstock and drops; combined with a small new CM New Years paper and sticker collection. Additional old supplies used were an old border sticker I got on HSN a decade ago and two washi tapes I've had for years. Some fun new items I used were silver Paper Glaze over a stencil, Vicki Boutin Let's Wander metal embellishments, crystal dots, and some foam alphas.

sdm-


4 comments:

  1. Great job with the shaped photos! Thanks so much for your entry at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of ovals as part of the date/ title. Very creative

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your use of oval photos on your layout and very clever with the 2020! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx all... i wish i had bigger numbers to use for the "twos"... guess i've GOT to go shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete